Is there a link between good cyber security and business success? Do small and medium sized (SME) businesses have the same level of exposure to cybercrime as larger business? How can an SME business with limited resources implement good cyber security in the current economic climate?
These are questions that many SMEs grapple with when it comes to cyber security.
This webinar looks to answer these questions, exploring some of the biggest challenges SMEs have in addressing cyber threats (including limited resources) and providing information and guidance on how to successfully navigate these challenges for long term business success.
Guest speakers are:
- Alan Bryce, Business Fraud Campaign Manager, Fraud Advisory Panel
- Lauren Coward, City of London Police
- Siobhan McCrea, Intelligence Analyst – Cyber, Special Operations, City of London Police
- Esther Mallowah, Head of Tech Policy, ICAEW
- Charlie Morrison, T/Inspector – Cyber Crime Unit, Cyber Griffin, City of London Police
This is a live webinar, hosted by the ICAEW, click on the button below to register on the ICAEW website