Effective from 6 June 2022
This accessibility statement applies to the website lovebusiness-hatefraud.org.uk (“website”).
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. This means that you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
We have also made the website text as simple as possible to understand. However, some articles require a level of technical understanding due to the nature of the topics they cover.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. It was last tested on 23 May 2022 by Big Top Multimedia. In deciding on a sample of pages to test we chose the main entry points to the website and a sample of pages using the primary template layouts for the site. Testing was carried out using automated testing tools such as those available from webaccessibility.com.
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems, please let us know by contacting us at [email protected] or on 020 7920 8637.